Two of the best parts of St. George!! Our friends Hale and Anja! We love ya!!
My sister Makell did a kick buns job of co-decorating some insane homes in St. George Parade of homes. This one was by far the most impressive!! Don't worry that it is only 21,000 sq feet!! They had all of 3 days to decorate. No problem right? I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! I would love to live there with five of my favorite families!! You would seriously never have to leave. Gym, got it, sports bar, check, Spa, done, bowling alley and arcade, obvioulsy have it! Yikes!! Here is one of my favorite bedrooms in the house, of course it belongs to a one year old girl. Ladies expecting (or hoping to be expecting) girls check it out!!




3 comments:
I'm so impressed with Kellie's decorating abilities. I'm glad you had fun in St. George, that place is so great! I miss you guys!!
how weird that Kaden's throwing dirt on Cam's head....naughty lil elf!
oh, that room is my new favorite- I love the stripes....we could do that easy!
I'm so jealous that you're wearing capri's, and I didn't leave my house, or my jammies Saturday because of the bitter cold!
Hello there pretty lady!
So glad you found my blog!! Now it will be so much easier to keep in touch... since we only hear from each other every FIVE years or so! I am sure we will have a lot to learn from each other (and a lot to laugh about) with three boys each! Yours are so handsome!
cute pictures.. and fun to see familiar faces from st. george!
oh-- and I LOVE Kelly's thoughtful Valentine's gift. I need one of my own, my feet are ALWAYS cold.. even in Vegas!
Post a Comment