Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentines day!!!

me and my man :)



The best valentines day gift ever!!! My cute husband made the rice bag of my dreams!! That's right ladies, MADE it! He busted out my sewing machine and designed it himself. The directions on the back of the card read, "Simply heat and place those blasted ice demons (feet) inside, and enjoy the warmth!" In case you didn't catch the description of my feet, I get REALLY cold at night and usually use Kelly's legs as my own personal heater, so this gift may have been somewhat self serving, but I love it just the same :) Behind the glorious rice bag is a scrumptious microfleece blanket! Who needs jewelery and chocolate!!


What could possibly be better!!








3 comments:

Janet said...

Seriously??? I had no idea Kelly could be so cute and crafty!! That is the sweetest thing ever! Kelly I love you even more now!!!

lramey said...

oh i love it!!!!! I told Brent that if he really loved me he'd design and sew-by hand- a rice bag for my cold parts!

that's so cute! kudos to Kelly!

Bale Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! We really do need to get together. That is very cute of your husband to make that for you!