Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fit Gals blog



My friend Martha and another super cute girl that I recently met at the gym, named Cali, have started this blog called fit gals. I highly recommend you check it! Their blog address is www.fitgals.blogspot.com They are both super busy moms of three who have found time and made it a priority to workout and live healthy lifestyles. If these two can make it work, so can I and so can you!! They have yummy recipes and great workouts posted on the blog. Martha is even competing in her first figure competition this weekend, go Martha!! I know she will do great! Cali is a former competitor, its crazy that anyone with kids could have these bodies!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Oh my amazing! Yep, I'll be checking that out . . . especially after the 3rd . . . major work to get back in shape! Thanks, lady!