Lookin so nice!
I know it's lame, cause it's just boy hair, bue I am a lover of shaggy heads :) ps. I promise that shirt was clean about 10 minutes before this picture was taken.
So, before the cut, I decided to get him all slickery and take some pics in the tux.
I love his little kissy fish lips, and the cheaks, oh my! (Don't love the shadow behind his head!!)
My little cheeser and yes, I know he had a mullet, but 80's smooth is back right? yuck!
First haircut ever!
Ta Da!! What a little handsome guy, I do love him! His hair really isn't as long as it looks on top, it's that special shadow again.
A real live boy, minus the mullet. When Kaid and Keagan got home from school Casen was still taking his nap and I told them that I cut his hair. Kaiden said, "You even cut off the swirls?" I said yes, and he gave me the saddest eyes and said, "Oh sad!" Such a sweetie!




5 comments:
oh sad- good bye swirls!! he's such a cutie pie!!!!
Yeah for us for finally being brave moms and saying goodbye to swirls and mud flaps! I've gotta say that I love the tux with the
80's slick mullet! Such a cutie!
So adorable Mary. I love the tux.
I love his new little hair cut! He is so handsome! I don't know why its so hard to give them their first hair cut cause its just hair but it is.
he is so very handsome. i love the tux pictures. your boys are the cutest.
Post a Comment