Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Honey Bunches!!

What more can I say except that I am one LUCKY girl!! I mean just look at this catch!

I really am so lucky! I have a super fun, loving, thoughtful and wonderful husband! Here he is rocking an intense dodgeball game. Serious stuff!
Not only is he great to us, he is very hard working (when his boss has work for him!!) Besides the Electrical job and school, he is also partners with a great friend in a company called Faction Custom Mouthguards (www.factionmouthguards.com). They make awesome mouthguards and are doing great and staying busy! I am so proud of him for sticking with a great idea and making it happen! Here is one of the mouthguards they just sent off this week.
Here he is in Arizona at a fight event, HARD AT WORK. I mean it really must be tough! All those stinky fighters, I mean silicone, I mean he is working hard :)
Another fight event, before the fights. He and Brian really have done awesome stuff with the company and with help from their friend Preston who helped them start the company.
Kelly, Dana White (UFC President), and Brian
With his crazy schedule he still finds time to play with us. He is such a great and involved dad. Here is Kelly and my once baldy baby Casen.
So, again... Happy Birthday Baby!! I love you SO MUCH!! Here's to another great year together!
If we have to grow old, So glad it is together!!

5 comments:

lramey said...

how fun for you! happy bday to Kelly! Brent's jealous he met Dana White....and that his job requires so much silicone....bwahahaha

love you! see you soon!!!!

hknight said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY DEAR! I hope that you have a very happy birthday! Oh and yes that picture is oh so full of silicone... and I LOVE that last picture of the two of you, SO cute!

Janet said...

Happy breastday- I mean birthday Kelly!! Love you both!

Janet said...

P.S. "What's this business" HAHAHA

Haynes Family said...

What an awesome shout out to such a wonderful Kelly! I love you Kelly and I am so glad you are my brother in law! Happy late birthday!