
oh my little end of summer white bum :)
This waterfall is so cool, it looks like the river is falling off the edge of the world.
Camden, intensity?? What? Totally new to this kid, ha ha!
Where did my baby go? All grownsie up?
Look, my boys all playing nice, oh happy day!
And the fine sand, my favorite.
Catch ya later skater!! (can you believe it, a post on the same day I took the pictures, wowzers!)




3 comments:
How fun! I wish it was that nice here! We would have frozen our buns off in our suits!
I miss your boys so much, they are the cutest! Casen is getting that "not a baby anymore" look for sure. I'm pretty sure that's the technical name. That looks like such a fun place that you live by, lucky, lucky!
That looks like so much fun (and warm too!). We miss you guys, but we're glad that you love St. George!
Post a Comment