Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Casen's one year pictures

My little man is one (well he was a little while ago), it's about time for some one year pictures!! My awesome friend Martha hooked me up with her awesome photography skills. I owe her huge!
This one is one of my favorites, it's a little blury, but I love it!!
A little hula action for my guy.
Oh my, I love him!
Little droopy cheekies!
Not so sure what this is, but he is mine :)Sweet little profile, and goldie locks
He looks all grownsie up in this one.


That's the end. (ps, notice his little curlies, oh they are my favorite!!)

8 comments:

hknight said...

Oh how I love the goldie curlsies and mohawk! I can't believe our babies are one already!

lramey said...

oh his curlies are the cutest!!!you're never going to be able to cut them for fear of them leaving for good...believe me, it happened to conli- remember??? He's so big! I can't handle it! miss you!!!

Lori said...

Mary I wanted to pack him in my suitcase and bring him home with me last weekend. He is such a cutie pants. I could kiss his face off!!!

Haynes Family said...

He is the cutest, skinniest thing! I love all these pictures.

Janet said...

MARY!!!! He is THE cutest thing ever!! Those pictures are awesome! and I MISS YOU!!!

Mandolyn said...

He is getting so big! What a handsome little guy!

Summer said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh he's just so cute!! He's so old! I can't believe it's been so long since we've gotten together! Are you still in Midway?? I would LOVE it if we could get together sometime!!!