
Saturday we went to Roberts for a Halloween night, I was impressed. The kids had a blast, lots of fun things to do!

Mini Martha and her cute girls came too.

After some crafts, they went on a costume parade around the store and did some trick-or-treating too.

This guy was sporting this hard core Star Wars costume. He even had a mic in his helmet. (Thumbs up for Brian :)

Keags and Cam had to pose in their costumes before they were off to bed.

Monday night we went to Keagan and Kaiden's school for the fall carnival. Lots of fun, not sure who this super friendly kid is, but he makes me smile.

Because Cam is only 3, he got a free wrist band to go on all the bouncers, wa hoo! Good thing, because I lost all 27 of our tickets after putting the boys in the first bouncer. GO me! Luckily Mrs. PTA pres. was super nice and replaced them. Me lose something, what Keys or anything, never!!

getting their prizes for playing a game.

My little rockers with their sweet new hair shades. (ps, minutes after this was taken Kelly was puking in the field, what a trooper to even come)

We got home and Keagan decided it was time for his tooth to come out, so he took a deep breath and asked me to get the pliers. I opted for a paper towell instead.

I just finished this quilt today, could I be any close to Halloween. Anyway, it is my fav halloween fabric ever!! Thank you to my awesome mother in law and Gracie Lou's. My mom gave me some fabric to make a super cute halloween pumpkin and cat thing, but I didn't get the pattern, oh well. Maybe next year! Thanks to all my fabric suppliers!!

Are those not the cutest little trick or treaters! Love them!

I also love him!!

We decided the pumpkins should be carved tonight! Keagan decided he should plan out what his pumpkin would look like. He even drew step by step instructions for Kelly on the left side of the paper. Oh my little artist, so cute!

hard at work... Kaiden also drew a picture of what his pumpkin should look like.


Cam, throughly pleased with his finished product.

Oh the love

The creepy crew... Happy Halloween!!
6 comments:
oh! the boys look so cute- as always. and I'm DYING and I mean it- DYING at your quilt. that is thee cutest thing i have EVER beheld!!! where on earth did you come up with that!!!? I LOVE iT!!!! well, hope your weather's better than ours. We miss you!!! love you lezh!
Mary those pumpkins are my favorite!! The giant one eye?? How creative is he?? LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! And miss you a lot!! Have a spooktacular Halloweeny!! Love you!
You are so talented. I love the quilt(and your toes)! Cute!!!!!
Looks like fun! Love the pumpkins!
Are you kidding me with that Quilt????? So, cute/cool/detailed. Wow, your talent is beyond me!
Love all the spooky pics of the fam!!!!
Love the pumpkins! What a creative crew you have!!!
Post a Comment