Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where did I go wrong?

Yesterday the kids and I were driving down the freeway when Kaiden spotted the Y on the mountain. Keagan made some fun remark like, I wish I had a bunch of dynamite then I would blow that Y up (totally influenced by his father on that other red team). So non-violent. I replied that our church owns BYU and that would be very sad for our church if something happened to that school because it would cost a lot of money for the church to rebuild it.
Keagan's response, "Our church owns BYU? No wonder I don't like going there!"
I asked, "where?"
Keagan, "To Church!"

It is monents like this where I feel like my degree from BYU in Marriage, Family and Human Development is really benefiting my family!! (I am rocking this parenting thing!!)

4 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

That is so funny. Thanks for making me laugh. Hope his attitude changes soon. HAHAHA!

Mamie said...

so funny.

Haynes Family said...

Oh Keagan, I hope he ends up at BYU. :) Who knows, maybe its not too late for you to influence Casen to like BYU.

Ali said...

Ok, this is hilarious! How funny. Loved it. And I forgot your hair was so short. It looks way cute. So do you. Are you starving yourself or working out like mad or both or what? You are looking good. Motivation for me... in a few weeks, anyway!