Monday, May 25, 2009

What we've been up to...

Keagan had his turn for "show and teach," he knew immediately that he wanted to show his class how to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. (he is the family pro, almost as good as grandpa). It was so fun to watch him in action in front of the class. After the teaching was done he passed out little sandwiches to all of his classmates, luckily none of which had peanut allergies.


Enjoying the fruits of his labors.

Kaiden had a dentist appointment about 45min away from our house last monday for an oral sedation. We drove all the way there, they took him back to his room, gave him the sedation medicine which he quickly drank and then spit all over the chair. Yeah, we got to schedual an IV sedation and drive all the way home. Hurray for 1 1/2 hours travel time for a 10 minute appointment. Oh well, what do you do- my kids have the gag reflex down better than most.


We joined the Rameys and Whalens at the park last week for family night. It was such a nice day and we had so much fun just chillin with some good friends. Thanks everybody!!

Brent had quite the crowd of little ones admiring his fly fishing skills.

The Family :)

So, maybe 8 month olds shouldn't be eating entire corndogs, but he was enjoying it way too much to take it away!!

OH the delights of mud!!



My cute little niece wanted an apron to wear to her class breakfast that her mom was helping with, this is what we came up with. She looked so cute!


Kelly's buddy Brian had a birthday shin dig so Martha and I tried our best at marshmallow fondant. So much fun to use and I for sure will be making this edible play dough for the kiddos to eat in the future. Anyway, this was easy lots of fun, if you are interested in making this stuff you can find the instructions at http://whatscookingamerica.net/PegW/Fondant.htm . It's kinda messy for the first few minutes, but if you slather everything with crisco, it's great.

The kiddos played outside until Keagan came in gushing blood from his nose. (Head crash with Parris, who is super tough and wasn't even affected). They played downstairs for the rest of the evening.


Camden thoroughly enjoying a mixture of chocolate cake and watermelon, yum!

Enjoying the fights, gotta love UFC and good company, thank you Stangers!!!

The ladies... Karen, me and Martha. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Lori said...

You have a cute blog here. Lets see gagging, blood, fishing, etc.. Yep you have boys, ha! I loved this post it made me smile all the way down.

Mamie said...

Oh Mary. How do you look so GREAT? I need some tips to get rid of craft-b.
I miss you every time I read your posts. You are so fun.

Summer said...

Mary, I just have to say it: I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! So cute!!! Oh, and your baby is so fabulously adorable. I just want to kiss those cheeks!!!

Team 'Iloa said...

That cake is AMAZING!!!!! The boys are adorable!!!