My super talented sister took these pics of Casen when he turned 6 months, there were some super cutie bum cheek shots, but maybe not appropriate for the blog. :( So cute! Thank you Lori for capturing my little man in all his cuteness.






My super talented sister took these pics of Casen when he turned 6 months, there were some super cutie bum cheek shots, but maybe not appropriate for the blog. :( So cute! Thank you Lori for capturing my little man in all his cuteness.






11 comments:
So cute! I can't believe he's 6 months already. Did your mom tell you I saw her and your dad at Cheesecake Factory? I think all of us Austin people need to get together!
What a happy, adorable baby! I love Casen. :)
Lori has some major photography skills.
Such a cutie Mary! He is such an adorable little man!
Ok Casen... I forgive you for screaming in my ear multiple times all night, and when I see you again I will squish you and give you lots of kisses! (how could I not???)
He is beyond cute Mary but I have a feeling you kinda already knew that! :)
oh the cuteness!!
and seriously, when our summer finally gets here and we get to play again, i will be ever so grateful!
Casen is soooooo cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Oh my gosh those are so cute! I love them! He is such a doll!
So cute! In some of those pics he looks just like your other boys!
Oh and did you know I have a new blog? It's mytwolittleladies@blogspot.com
Mary, he is so cute and getting so big. And those are some of the cutest hats i have ever seen. What a handsome boy.
he is SUCH a cutie! and so big!
Post a Comment