I can't believe my little Kaiden is already 5!! He is such a super cutie and we love him so much!! Kaiden wears pajamas every chance he gets, so we decided to throw him a pajama party to celebrate his fabulous five years of life!
These are the invitations we sent out.
Here are all the pillowcases I made for the event. If you have millions of pillowcases, you may as well make beds for tables, right? (I got most of his party ideas from parents magazine, lots of fun stuff!)


Some of the kiddos making their teddy bears.

and if you are making teddy bears, it is only right that you have a stuffing fight, right?

Kaitie and her little BYU bear, go cougs!

Potato sack races, this was hilarious! Lots of kids going crazy without complete control of their legs, so funny!! (especially Simon, who wiped out at the start of the race, poor guy!)

Next we played musical pillows, again pure chaos kids running everywhere, Keagan and Tobey cracking eachother's skulls, and most of the kids not quite getting that once you are out, you don't rejoin the game. Gotta love 5 year old parties!

The gifts, oh my goodness, thank you everyone! He loved everything and everyone gave him such different presents.

The party people

Here is the little dorm room of birthday cakes. The extra marshmallows on the ends were acting as supports while the frosting set. I had too much fun decorating blankets (made from melted starburst and air-heads.)


My handsome birthday boy and his cake.
And sometimes you blow out the candles while everyone is still singing happy birthday because you have total control and you are 5. 
These are the party favors for the partiers. After that crazy experience I doubt any of the kids had trouble catching any Z's. Huge thanks to everyone who came and to those who couldn't, we missed you but felt the love anyway :) Adults, thanks for all the help and patience with birthday party crazy house!! Love you guys, Love you Kaiden we are so happy to have had five awesome years with you and look forward to 500 more!!
8 comments:
Once again the hostest with the mostest! Super duper cute party!
Oh and Happy Birthday Kaido!
You are so creative and fun Mary. What lucky kids to have a mom like you. Looks like a really fun time.
that's the cutest party i've ever seen! and your cakes are way cuter than the ones in the magazine!
SOOOOO sad we couldn't be there!
love you guys!
That is the cutest party idea I have ever seen. I can't wait to copy you in a few years.
Super fun and creative as always!! I have had millions well not millions- but lots of compliments on the fabulous curtins in my kitchen!! Thanks again!
you need to do children's birthday parties for a living. That is the cutest thing i have ever seen. i love it.
WOW you are amazing that was probably the cutest birthday idea I have ever seen! It was so fun to see you at the shower on sat! You are just so cute and so fun to talk to! I hope someday I can have your energy to chase around my little one!
Wanted to comment on this FOREVER!!!!
YOU ARE SO TALENTED. I have loved looking at all you can do. Keep it up! Your my inspiration!
Post a Comment