Saturday, March 14, 2009

A haircut for me

I have been wanting to chop my hair for a while, but I wasn't sure. After a lot of encouragement by my husband, I decided to surprise him for his birthday. Heather did a great job and I am loving having short hair :)



13 comments:

lramey said...

holy crap!!! that is SOOOO cute!! i love it! that's tons of hair long gone!!! TLA!!!

Team 'Iloa said...

Oh my super cuteness!!!!!!
You look fab!

Mrs.Mayne said...

Love It!! I did the same thing a couple of months back. AAAHHH. It is so nice.

Haynes Family said...

Mary, I really love your hair. It looks so good! I hope Kelly loved your surprise. :)

Rachel said...

I love it! You are hot!!!

diana said...

I love the hairdo! I am surprised that Kelly was encouraging short hair. Michael loves long hair, and dreads me chopping mine off.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Very Cute Mary. I am quite partial to short hair. It looks really good.

Bale Family said...

So cute! Love it!

Janet said...

MARY!!!! I LOOOOVE it!!! You look hot!! I bet Kelly was loving that surprise! Sooo cute of you to do that! It looks amazing- I wouldn't have recognized you I don't think! Is this the shortest you have ever had your hair?? I think we have a winner- Harvey tell her what she's won......:)

Camie said...

I love it! It really looks great! It's so fun to have a change!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! Its darling! Its so cute and fun and fresh! It's always nice to have a change, I wish I had the guts to chop mine, but I just can't do it yet! But you have definately inspired me to think about it!

Lindsey Simon said...

It looks so cute on you!I have this same haircut! Twinners :)

janet said...

you look great with short hair. way to be brave and cut if for the summer. I love mine short... except i usually end up missing the ponytail.

And Happy Birthday to Kelly!