Friday, November 14, 2008

tagged!

I got tagged by my cute friend Michelle, so here goes...

The rules
1. post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1.  The Office
2.  Arrested Development
3.  So You Think You Can Dance
4.  Extreme Makeover
5.  America's Next Top Model
6.  Biggest loser  
7.  I can't really think of anything else...
8.

8 Things I did yesterday
1.  cleaned my house
2.  made broccoli soup
3.  shopped at the outlets with the kiddos
4.  hung out at Lori's house
5.  went to the grocery store
6.  asked my sweet husband to clean out the vapo rub from Camden's hair  (for the 2nd time)
7.  watched Kung Fu Panda with the fam for a special treat show
8.  went to bed without doing the dishes :(

8 things I am looking forward to
1.  Rocking the NKOTB concert tomorrow
2.  seeing my cute sister from out of town
3.  Next weekend
4.  Casen sleeping through the night
5.  moving to a place with no snow
6.  the hollidays with my family
7.  Angie and her cute family coming to visit
8.  Camden being potty trained

8 favorite restaurants
1.  Fresh Choice
2.  Cafe Rio
3.  Bajio
4.  Tepanyaki
5.  Pizza Factory
6.  Olive Garden
7.  Hogi Yogi
8.  Mimi's Cafe

8 Things on my wish list
1.  Happy and obedient kids (Forever Family)
2.  Kelly to be done with school and have his own company
3.  To be comfortable financially, with no debt!
4.  lose 30 pounds
5.   A car that doesn't make regular stops at the shop
6.  To be a better teacher to my kids
7.  To have more patience
8.  To be more organized

8 People I tag
1.  Lori Muse
2.  Angie Haynes
3.  Deanne Hanson
4.  Jessica Howard
5.  Megan Iloa
6.  Diana McKee
7.  Kendra Price
8.  Tami Greene 

3 comments:

Janet said...

30 pounds-PLEASE!!! Then one of the things you are looking forward to must be being aneorexic!! The concert was soooo much fun! Can you email me the pics.?? Thanks "my favorite girl" HAHA

Michelle said...

I love your favorites! And you don't need to lose 30 pounds - you're so funny!

We're really starting to miss our awesome old neighbors! Our new ones fight ALL THE TIME!! It's actually really sad, but crazy! I hope you guys are all doing well and loving Midway! Talk to you soon!

lramey said...

yeah, 30 pounds? what do you want to do? get blown away at the first sign of wind?

thanks for this weekend. it was so fun.

and arrested development is my favorite!!!! did you hear they're doing a movie?