My sister showed me this video and I was totally cracking up!! It's is a bit more racy than most of my posts, but if you are feeling a little more on the wild side, I suggest you watch!! :)
If this video is offensive to you, I am REALLY sorry!
My sister showed me this video and I was totally cracking up!! It's is a bit more racy than most of my posts, but if you are feeling a little more on the wild side, I suggest you watch!! :)
5 comments:
It's funny because it's true!
My brother showed me this last year. It's hilarious! I know it's a bit racy, but you can't help but laugh. Cracks me up... and the song gets stuck in my head sometimes. Don't know if I should, but I laugh every time! :) Business socks. Nice.
HILARIOUS!!!! Except that he is slightly creepy so I am a litlle grossed out, but laughing my head off none the less!! Was it Angie that showed you that?? I can picture the two of you laughing it up to that all to well!!
Can I just tell you, I have shown this to soooo many people and we all laugh so hard!! Brent and I catch ourselves singing it all the time now!!! Thanks!!!
OH Mary,
Brandon sent me a copy of this telling me that it was his and Ashleys song!! Offensive......no, not at all HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment