
Yesterday the boys and I decided we needed to get out of the house. We went for a walk a little ways up the canyon. It was a beautiful day! I do actually love fall, I just hate knowing what follows it!

We found some long sticks and knocked some apples out of one of the trees. Yum! Camden is obsessed with the fruit lately, which is probably a good thing to add to the long list of candy obsessions :)

While Camden and Casen were screaming, Keagan and Kaiden went and laid down on the grass and just stared at the sky so peacefully. It was so cute!

Keagan kept holding his pointer finger to his thumb and saying, "we need to have peace." I wish he understood this concept more often at home.

On our way home I got to witness one of those cute moments that make you smile. The boys kept saying, "lets do the arm thing again." I love having boys! (most of the time) :)

I hate making menus, (angie, this is pronounced men-yous not mean-us ha ha!) so since it is halloween week I have decided to let the pillsbury halloween cook book dictate what we eat. Ye Ha! The kids are having a blast and it takes no planning or creativity on my part. I love it, halloween is the best!
These are meatballs and string cheese eyeballs, yum!
Witches broomsticks (breadsticks) and sauce
( Ps, these are different things we ate throughout the day, not all in one meal)

Sloppy Joes with corn on flatbread. I have to admit that I had too much fun cutting out faces. Really you're supposed to let the kids do that part. (the recipe uses biscuit dough, it would be much faster, but we didn't have any)

Keagan was so excited to have learned gymnastics in PE today. The other boys had to show off that they had the mad skills too.

My littlest man in the tub (kitchen sink). I couldn't resist. I love him, his serious expressions, and his cheeks!!
4 comments:
Ha ha, so funny. (really it was, I forgot about the mean-us thing.) Your boys are so cute and crack me up! I love those sweet moments too when they like each other. You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. I want to go on a walk there too. Very creative cooking, very smart! I think I could attempt the meatball face. :)
your halloween food looks so fun and yummy. i might steal your ideas since halloween is kind of a big deal at our place being that it is so close to Jeff's b-day. your boys are so cute,i always love to catch up on those cute little men of yours.
p.s. i definatly agree that we need to get together soon
I cannot believe how big your boys are, they are too cute!
My friend Missy from your above comment is my friend too, and she told me to look at your blog because you also have four boys. I'll have to come back and check out your blog so I don't feel alone in this crazy world of four young boys! I also have a Camden.
Post a Comment