I know what you're thinking... it's only been six months and she is posting again, obsessed! Since we no longer live close to family and lots of our friends, and since I can't be trusted with a Journal, I am going to start blogging again. :) Hopefully...
Here is almost every minute of our fourth of July Celebrations...
We began Sunday evening with some star spangled sugar cookies, YUM!! Here is Casen sporting some backwards bug unders decorating the treats
Oh the messy, sugary, splendor that is sugar cookies. And a little male stripper practice for your viewing pleasure, thanks Cam. We are hoping for a prosperous future as part of the Thunder from Down Under :) (I promise he is wearing pants)
The stars...
And for breakfast Monday morning we had to have red, white, and blue pancakes. I wouldn't want to neglect my children's recommended daily dose of food coloring.
Eat them up!!
Thoroughly enjoying the patriotic cakes with cream syrup, yummy!
We celebrated the rest of the day with some super fun friends and had a great time! After breakfast (and a morning Jog with Keags riding his bike) we headed to the pool. Even though it was overcast and sprinkled for a few minutes, it was still hot and felt so good!

My little red headed baby is getting so big!! He just floated around in Jaeyden's float totally content. I love his squishy guts!!
Brody was floating around practically folded in half, backwards. He is so cute!
I had to try the underwater capabilities of my camera again. Even with the crack from Camden's attack, it did pretty well. Hopefully it keeps working!
Chandler, Jantzen, Jaren, and Kaid
Keagan absolutely LOVES to play with Jaren. He loves that they both have bay blades and can battle in Jaren's Bay Stadium.
Kelly chillen with the little chower.
My sweet Krewster
Josh and Kati changing "the worst diaper EVER!" So funny!!
Kati (trying to be short), Rikki, and me (trying to be tall)After swimming we headed over to the Ghetto Super Walmart and then home for naps.
The kiddos saw these "4th of July strawberries" on pinterest and were so excited to make them.
Case eating them up, unfortunately they ate them all before Kelly got to try them :(
When the kids were all rested we headed to the Smiths for more 4th of July fun.
The kiddos saw these "4th of July strawberries" on pinterest and were so excited to make them.
Case eating them up, unfortunately they ate them all before Kelly got to try them :(The kiddos table part 1
The kiddos table part 2 (sorry for the sideways pic)
The adults enjoying the quiet and air conditioning inside. After we ate we headed over to the park. The kids were all armed with pop-its courtesy of the Smiths.
Me and my babies. Don't mind the double chin :)
My sun-kissed little chunker
Cam rockin' the glow bracelet
Kaiden offered snapping lessons in the backyard, Chandler was the only one who took him up on his offer.
Ya hoo! Sparklers!!
I love how Stella is totally amazed by the power of Kaid's sparkler


I know this is a crappy picture, but Camden's face is awesome! The kid is a little bit intense :)
The adults enjoying the quiet and air conditioning inside. After we ate we headed over to the park. The kids were all armed with pop-its courtesy of the Smiths.
Me and my babies. Don't mind the double chin :)
My sun-kissed little chunker
Cam rockin' the glow bracelet
Kaiden offered snapping lessons in the backyard, Chandler was the only one who took him up on his offer.
Ya hoo! Sparklers!!
I love how Stella is totally amazed by the power of Kaid's sparkler

I know this is a crappy picture, but Camden's face is awesome! The kid is a little bit intense :) We had a fantastic day with friends celebrating our country's independence! How grateful we are to live in this amazing country and to enjoy the freedoms he have. We are so thankful for the sacrifices that brave men and women have made for us and continue to still make. Happy 4th of July!!!




7 comments:
Yay, you're posting! That was such a fun day! Thanks for the nice cleavage shot..lol! Next time you should have me be in the back so I don't take up so much of the picture.
Hey we made those fun red white and blue strawberries too! Your kiddos are getting so big!!! Love and miss you guys!
"could it be" said me as i saw the title -out numbered- come upon my reader!!! YAHOOZALA!!!! I love it! Love your darling boys, and all your holiday splenor- you are such a good mama! THat last pic of Kam is HILARIOUS!!!!!!
miss you!!!
Holy man eating spider your kids are getting so big!!! Mary your are TINY and if you ever put the word double chin under a pic of yourself again I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish ;) I love you I miss you and I can't wait to see you in September!!!
What a fun day! You are such a creative mom! I love seeing the pictures of your boys... I've missed your little men. Definitely keep blogging! (I should talk :)...)
Oh how I miss my McKee family. I could just squish those boys. That baby is sooo cute. He is growing up wothout me. Sob!!! What a fun fun creative day.
Love you all!!!
Oh how I miss my McKee family. I could just squish those boys. That baby is sooo cute. He is growing up wothout me. Sob!!! What a fun fun creative day.
Love you all!!!
Post a Comment