I know you are probably sick of staring at frogs on my blog (Sorry to my mother-in-law :), but this must be shared! After a crazy morning of peanut butter murals all over the house, I went in the boys room to put away some laundry. When I got to Camden's pj drawer, I opened it to find this little friend living inside. OH MY BOYS!!! First of all, the kiddos haven't been outside playing yet today, so who knows how long this little friend has been living in there! Yuck!! I threw the jams into the laundry and opened the window for Camden to set the poor frog free. A few minutes later I came back in to the room to get Cam dressed and explained to him that frogs have to stay outside and can never come into our house. He smiled at me and quickly agreed to never bring them in again and that he would take the one that was in his Sponge Bob wallet outside too. WHAT!!! That's right, I opened it to find a little frog nestled inside the wallet. SERIOUSLY! The poor little frog looked dead, so off the the toilet he went. When I shook him out of the wallet, he of course started swimming. This is the part that I admit that I wasn't going to fish a nasty frog out of the toilet and without remorse, I flushed him down and told Cam he was going to swim with the fish. Please let the rest of the day be boring!!!




3 comments:
BOY OH BOYS! I love it! It is SOOOO your boys!
OH MY! I've been saying it for years, you are a very special person to be blessed with those wonderful, imaginative boys. :)
FROG KILLER!!!!!
Post a Comment