
So here it is, Kaiden's birthday party that actually took place in April. So maybe I haven't been blogging much. Anyway, the invite is obviously edited for the blog, it did contain his last name and actual information in it. :)

Here is Kaiden instructing the kids on how things were going to go at his party as the guests arrived. He is a big fan of being in charge! He wanted a lego star wars party, but unless you are buying a toy, or video game, lego star wars stuff is almost impossible to find, so I did what I could to make it work.

The party participants, still listening to Kaiden.

Kaiden and Keagan demonstrating how to use the all mighty noodle sabers. Kelly stayed up late making a million noodle sabers, such a great guy. They each had the name of a star wars character written on the handle. It seemed like a harmless idea to make these and let the boys battle star wars style, WRONG!! We had an all out battle going on!! There were crying kids, kids chasing each other around yelling "I'm gonna kill you!!" Needless to say it got a little out of hand. Boys and their testosterone. Not sure why I didn't take any pictures of the battle. Steph and I had to break up a few fights. That is when I redirected everyone to the water.

Light Saber-sicles

Chewbacca cheese puffs and Wicket watermelon

Yoda Soda's (big thanks to Heather who was a star wars birthday veteran and helped me with party ideas!! Thank you!!)

Kaid and his buddies making a human dam. Gotta love the splash pad!!

You can also use your light saber as an elephant trunk. Boys certainly are creative!!

Next it was on to the Pinata. No big deal that NO STORE within 300 miles of us had anything that even related to star wars in stock, Kaiden went with the dinosaur. Can't go wrong with dinosaurs in our house!

Next the kiddos ate snacks while Kaiden and his trusty assistant, Keagan, opened gifts. No matter how old you are, an assistant is always necessary, or irresistable.

The happy birthday boy and his lego cupcakes, sugar, sunshine, water, friends, gifts all around, Life is good!! Thanks to all who helped us celebrate our sweet little Kaiden, it's been an amazing 6 years and we love him SO much!!
2 comments:
MARY!!!!!!!!!! I just saw your cute blog! Thanks for the congrats. I just added you to my blog! I had no idea you were out there in the blogging world. I miss you girly!
Kaden is a stud of a kid! I'm always amazed at your creativity when it comes to throwing birthday bashes! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment